Monday, April 11, 2011

Health


Question by blau_fau: health......?

how do u think someone could live healthy life including eatting , sleeping , excercising , learning , studing?????




Best answer:

Answer by jeno75831
Its hard to balance all of that but it can be done...I did it for 5 years in college. I never took a class before 9:30. I went to bed every night except (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) at midnight and got up at 7:00am. Every morning I ate breakfast studied for an hour and then went to school. I always brought a snack for class and I always brought my lunch in a cooler. School was over around 1:30. I was a nanny so I went to work and studied at work. After work (around 6) I went to the gym and studied any notes while doing cardio. After the gym I went home hung out with my roomies ate dinner watched some tv and around 9:00 I studied and watched tv. I graduated healthy with a 3.75 GPA.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Health:

Blueberries For Health! ...
Health Behavior Change and Treatment Adherence: Evidence-based Guidelines for Improving Healthcare ...
What We Know about Emotional Intelligence: How It Affects Learning, Work, Relationships, and Our Mental Health ...
Video On Demand – Television For A New Millenium Reviews ...
Workbook for Spanish for Health Care Reviews ...
Advancing Health Literacy: A Framework for Understanding and Action (J-B Public Health/Health Services Text) ...
Community Child Health: An Action Plan for Today ...
Stretch Plan: For Everyday Health, Fitness & Sport Reviews ...
New Medicine (DK Complete Family Health Guides) ...
Public Health Nursing: Practicing Population-Based Care Reviews ...

No comments:

Post a Comment