Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chick, many, flicks, Theaters
Chick
by kpishdadi

Question by Trav:

How many men go to theaters to see chick flicks?



Your Ad Here





My wife wants me to go with her to see a chick flick, and I just don't want to be the only man in the theater. I don't want to look like an idiot. I'm not trying to be selfish. If I go, I will not enjoy the movie at all. I don't want to waste the money on something I will sleep through. I would like to go see a movie that is kind of gender mutual. Any ideas? Do any other couples have this problem.
I'm 23 and been married for 10 months




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by naynayw74
LOL my husband watches chick flicks with me all the time because he knows when it comes to football season i am right by his side on the couch;)





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Chick:

Jeanette Crews Designs Chick Stuff Hair Wear ...
READY READERS, STAGE 3, BOOK 28, HOW THE CHICK TRICKED THE FOX, 6 PACK AND TEACHING PLAN ...
How will you know that the chicken actually laid an egg with a chick on it? ...
Quantum Technologies, Inc. to Present at the Roth Capital 23rd Annual OC Growth Stock Conference ...
Ghost crab preys on a Piping Plover chick.: An article from: Wilson Bulletin ...
Bobwhite from Egg to Chick to Egg ...
What is the best way to piss off a chick? ...
What is it called if youre a mix between a scene and indie chick? ...
Embryology of the Chick ...
Chick Magnet Number 1 ...
many:

How many computers can you install a student version of Adobe After Effects cs4 on? ...
How many Romance Languages are there in existance and how many Germanic languages too? ...
How many sports and sport federations are there in Europe and North America? ...
Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions (Deluxe Illustrated E-Reader Edition) ...
Q&A: How many children can I have in a home daycare in canada without being licensed? ...
How many calories does hiking burn when you’re at a high elevation? ...
Peeps into the psychic world; the occult influence of jewels and many other things ...
How many languages is the average person able to learn? ...
Peeps at Many Lands: Ancient Rome (Yesterday’s Classics) ...
Brown Bag Ideas From Many Cultures Reviews ...
flicks:

Q&A: Chick flicks where the main character falls for a football player? ...
Theaters:

No comments:

Post a Comment