Thursday, January 20, 2011

What are some good Christian chick lit books that aren’t superficial?



Your Ad Here





Question by Puff: What are some good Christian chick lit books that aren't superficial?

I don't like Kristen Billerbeck. I do like Ann Dayton,Liz Higgs, and Penelope Stokes.What are some great Chrstian fiction books that are geared toward women(they don't have to be true modern chick lit) that aren't unrealistic and flaky?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by birnw2
Christie by Catherine Marshall is so excellent, I just love that book, I realize its a "classic" but it is a breathtaking and fantastic novel of faith.

I've heard Lori Wick is also quite good although I have not read her.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment