Sunday, January 16, 2011

Audiobook
by Lester Public Library

Question by M.o.S.S.:

Where can I download an audiobook for free?



I've been reading this book entitled "Joker" by Ranulfo. I really liked it, but I wasn't able to buy it. I want to listen to the audiobook instead because it saves me time because the bookstore is miles away from me. Thanks and 10 points for whoever can send the file to me or give a link that works.
Oh, thanks for the answers referring to the library, but there is no local library here where I come from.




Best answer:

Answer by wendy_da_goodlil_witch
ask at your local public library. we have free audiobooks for our patrons. I'd give you a link, but you have to register in person at the library.





Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment