Wednesday, May 18, 2011


digital
by scorp84

Question by Shelby M:

What kind of digital camera do you have?





I don't really know anything about digital cameras but I want to buy one. What are the cameras called, that are not digital, just "normal" ones? I used to like those better because the quality seemed to much more professional. The lighting seemed warmer, colors seemed brighter. On digital cameras it seems that everything looks paler, etc. Is it just me? I wanted a digital camera that had those qualities to it, with a good price, if possible.

What kind of digital camera do you have?








Best answer:

Answer by dankman
I have a few but I love my Nikon D40; the price is great, it's small and light for a DSLR and, takes great photographs.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

No comments:

Post a Comment