Monday, February 21, 2011

Q&A: What is an earmite medication that works really good but wont cost me boo co bucks to get it?



Your Ad Here





Question by bubblehead_hw: What is an earmite medication that works really good but wont cost me boo co bucks to get it?

I cant find an earmite medication that works really really good for my cat that wont cost me a whole bunch. I just want the earmites gone and i just need some help so if you have used one that worked great on your cat please speak up and thanks!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by randysgirlforever1986
www.jefferspets.com They have really good quality products at excellent prices. I've gotten items there for .99 that were identical in brand and everything to something selling for .99 at my local Petsmart. They have low shipping rates and just really good stuff.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment