Thursday, March 31, 2011

Photography, Dream, Started


Question by michell718123: How do I get started with my PHOTOGRAPHY dream?

I really do feel stuck in life right now. I am 22 years old, and highly interested in taking Photography as a profession. Community college is not working for me, especially that I am working full time.

I want to get away, and dedicate my education full time. I took Photography classes during high school, and I am still sharpening my skills own my own. How can I get started with an art school? I do not know where to begin, and as far as finances, it's not looking good for me.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Forlorn Hope
use full time work to pay for your photography.. that is what i do...

i also do other photography as part of work... when there are events that work are involved in, i take photos for the company...

nothing says you can't learn as you work... and you can't use your hobby to help you stay sane in the otherwise mad world...

speak to your employers and see if they want photos taking...

research websites and books and magazines about what photos you want to do and make an effort to improve your abiltities...

take photos at local events and contact local newspapers about printing them...





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Photography:

Shooting & Selling Your Photos: The Complete Guide to Making Money with Your Photography ...
What is a good photography site that shows how to recreate certain pics? ...
Art of Colour Photography ...
Male Nude Photography- Michael Guard ...
Male Nude Photography- Naked Producers In Blue Frost, Kansas ...
Digital Landscape and Nature Photography For Dummies ...
Adonis: Masterpieces of Male Erotic Photography ...
Wedding Photography NOW!: A Fresh Approach to Shooting Modern Nuptials (A Lark Photography Book) ...
How do I get in the Travel Industry with no formal training, just the love of travel? ...
Build Fun Paper Cameras: Take Eye-Catching Pinhole Photos (A Lark Photography Book) ...
Dream:

Dream Plants for the Natural Garden ...
Architecture and Suburbia: From English Villa to American Dream House, 1690-2000 ...
HAL’s Legacy: 2001’s Computer as Dream and Reality ...
The Complete Dream Book, 2nd edition: Discover What Your Dreams Reveal about You and Your Life ...
Started:

What do you think would happen if evicted families started squatting in other foreclosed homes? ...
Q&A: Can anyone tell me how to get started illustrating childrens books? ...
Getting Started in Garden Railroading: Build the Railroad of Your Dreams… in Your Own Backyard ...
Animated Cartoons: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started (Collins Learn to Draw) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment