Monday, March 14, 2011

What should i name my characters in my comic?



Your Ad Here



Comic
by heath_bar

Question by AN1M4T0R: What should i name my characters in my comic?

I am about to start making a comic, I don't know a lot of details yet, but I am drawing out my characters now.

I have a pencil with a big gun and a cow with a M16 assault rifle.

Any suggestions for names?
If you really want to be creative you can give me some more character suggestions, but please make them animals or something creative!
alright i have changed the pencil to a chicken...
so the pencil is out of here....

i also have a drug dealer penguin and a Russian squirrel that happens to be an arms dealer his name is Ivan (ivan the terrible) you get it if you know your history.

:D




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Seithr
Gunther and Moome





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment